Dayton Audio's OmniMic V2 was developed in collaboration with Liberty Instruments, inventors of the Praxis analysis tool. Powerful, versatile, yet easy to use, the OmniMic V2 Precision Measurement System will become an indispensible part of your audio toolbox—whether for testing individual speaker components or entire in-place audio systems of every description. The OmniMic V2 provides quick and accurate measurements that will reduce installation time, saving you both labor and money.
The OmniMic V2's test signals may be initiated from the host computer, or from any audio CD player. System includes calibrated USB microphone, rubberized mic clip, software and test signal discs, 6 ft. USB 2.0 cable, desktop tripod stand, and carrying case. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7.
OmniMic V2 Measurements:
• SPL meter with A, B, C, or no weighting
• Spectrum analyzer, FFT, or RTA
• Frequency response with phase and impulse response
• Oscilloscope function to view complex waveforms
• Harmonic distortion: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th harmonics plus THD
• RT60 reverberation: measures sound reflection
• Bass decay function identifies room modes and helps determine proper subwoofer placement
• Polar Plotting, in flat or 3D radar format
• Wavelet Spectrogram (color) to the Waterfall group
• Curve Math for live or added curves
• Auto-naming of repeated FRD measurements; updated
• Snapshots to PNG, BMP, JPG or WMF formats
• Measurement down to 5 Hz
• Energy-Time Curves, with configurable band limiting
• Supports new file-based microphone calibration
• Expanded Help Files
• Printer selection
OmniMic V2 Calibration File Look Up
Have your OmniMic V2 custom calibrated instantly
Enter the NUMERIC serial number found on the base of your calibrated OmniMic. After entering the serial number, your unique calibration .omm file will be available for you to download.
International Users: Please note that the language setting in your Windows operating system must be set to “English” to open a *.omm calibration file for your OmniMic hardware within the OmniMic software. We are working to correct this known issue in a future software release.
PLEASE NOTE: If you own an original OmniMic you qualify for a free calibration. Follow the instructions below to have your microphone calibrated.
Send your OmniMic to:
Dayton Audio Attn: Calibration Department, 705 Pleasant Valley Drive, Springboro, Ohio 45066
Upon receipt of your original OmniMic, you will be informed via email when it has been calibrated and on its way back to you. Please include your name, shipping address, daytime phone number, and email address with your OmniMic. Please allow 7-10 days for calibration and return shipping. Calibration and return shipping are at no charge.
OmniMic Audio V2 Test Tracks
Once you have downloaded the .ZIP file, unzip the file and burn the audio tracks to a CD using your favorite CD burning software.Download the Omni_Mic_Test_Tracks.zip file
This download includes 19 tracks.
|Model Number||OmniMic V2|
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Product Shipping Weight (lbs.)||2.0000|