OmniMic V2 Calibration File Look Up
Have your OmniMic V2 custom calibrated instantly
Enter the NUMERIC serial number found on the base of your calibrated OmniMic. After entering the serial number, your unique calibration .omm file will be available for you to download.
International Users: Please note that the language setting in your Windows operating system must be set to “English” to open a *.omm calibration file for your OmniMic hardware within the OmniMic software. We are working to correct this known issue in a future software release.
PLEASE NOTE: If you own an original OmniMic you qualify for a free calibration. Follow the instructions below to have your microphone calibrated.
Send your OmniMic to:
Dayton Audio Attn: Calibration Department, 705 Pleasant Valley Drive, Springboro, Ohio 45066
Upon receipt of your original OmniMic, you will be informed via email when it has been calibrated and on its way back to you. Please include your name, shipping address, daytime phone number, and email address with your OmniMic. Please allow 7-10 days for calibration and return shipping. Calibration and return shipping are at no charge.
Latest software version
The latest software version is: VERSION 5.03 Click Here To Download
OmniMic 5.03 What's New:
• Improved impulse response peak finding
• Much improved 'blend' impulse response windowing, non-abrupt and now emphasizes activity earlier in the IR according to frequency and time position
• IEC263 Standard graph format option for Frequency Response, for use in professional published reports
• No longer requires WinXP emulation mode for proper SPL readings
• Function to apply smoothing to all active 'Added Curves' in one click
• Now supports up to 40 'Added Curves' in Frequency Response for detailed polar data measurements
• New keystroke actions: The [Space bar] Pauses and unPauses analyzer capture from the microphone. The [Enter] key brings up the menu for curve saves and Auto-polar-angle increment saves on Frequency Response tab. When capturing a series of Frequency Response measurements over a range of angles, just press [Enter] three times.
• Loudspeaker SPL capability estimate features: IP2 (second order distortion intercept) and IP3 (third order distortion intercept) curve options in the Distortion Analyzer
• Option for thicker distortion product curve traces in the Distortion Analyzer
• Improved snaptshot filesave and print quality with better readability of characters
• Perceptual ERB (Equivalent Rectangular Bandwidth) Smoothing option for Frequency Response curves to simulate sensitivity of human hearing to response smoothness
• The shape of the Impuse Response window is now drawn on the Impulse Response graph in linear mode
• Certain graphs settings and Frequency Respone options are saved on closing Omnimic and restored on the next run
• "Tail correction" tools provided for most accurately calculating minimum phase curves
• Slightly more modernized graphics
• Impulse Response synch fixed with MLS
• Synch in Harmonic Distortion measurement fixed
• Selection of white or color background working
Please note: Omnimic software will not work with other measurement microphones. Omnimic software is "married" to the serialized calibrated Omnimic hardware. Software download is for Omnimic users that have lost or need to upgrade their software to the latest version. Should you have any questions or installation issues please contact Dayton Audio support or your place of purchase.
Dayton Audio's OmniMic V2 was developed in collaboration with Liberty Instruments, inventors of the Praxis analysis tool. Powerful, versatile, yet easy to use, the OmniMic V2 Precision Measurement System will become an indispensible part of your audio toolbox—whether for testing individual speaker components or entire in-place audio systems of every description. The OmniMic V2 provides quick and accurate measurements that will reduce installation time, saving you both labor and money.
The OmniMic V2's test signals may be initiated from the host computer, or from any audio CD player. System includes calibrated USB microphone, rubberized mic clip, software and test signal discs, 6 ft. USB 2.0 cable, desktop tripod stand, and carrying case. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
OmniMic V2 Measurements:
• SPL meter with A, B, C, or no weighting
• Spectrum analyzer, FFT, or RTA
• Frequency response with phase and impulse response
• Oscilloscope function to view complex waveforms
• Harmonic distortion: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th harmonics plus THD
• RT60 reverberation: measures sound reflection
• Bass decay function identifies room modes and helps determine proper subwoofer placement
• Polar Plotting, in flat or 3D radar format
• Wavelet Spectrogram (color) to the Waterfall group
• Curve Math for live or added curves
• Auto-naming of repeated FRD measurements; updated
• Snapshots to PNG, BMP, JPG or WMF formats
• Measurement down to 5 Hz
• Energy-Time Curves, with configurable band limiting
• Supports new file-based microphone calibration
• Expanded Help Files
• Printer selection
Dayton Audio OmniMic V2 Audio Test Tracks CD
Test speakers, amplifiers, preamplifiers, CD or DVD players, and equalizers with Dayton Audio's OMCD v3 test track CD.
- Designed for use with the Omnimic but is also useful as a standalone test CD
- Great for setting amplifier gain levels
- 19 test tracks
Download the OmniMic V2 Audio Test Tracks file
Once you have downloaded the .ZIP file, unzip the file and burn the audio tracks to a CD using your favorite CD burning software.
Learn More About The OmniMic V2 Audio Test Tracks CD
Dayton Audio OmniMic V2 Audio Test DVD
The Dayton Audio OMDVD Test DVD is the essential complement to the OmniMic V2 measurement system by Dayton Audio for fine-tuning home theater and multichannel audio systems.
- The only multichannel test solution designed for the OmniMic V2 system
- Intuitive, easily-navigable menu structure
- Full suite of multichannel audio test tracks for use with OmniMic V2
- Use with any DVD or DVD-capable Blu-Ray player
- Brings the ease of the OmniMic V2 system to measurements of 5.1-channel audio systems
This product is included with purchase of Omnimic V2, and also sold separately.
Learn More About The OmniMic V2 Audio Test DVD
|Model Number||OmniMic V2|
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Warranty - Parts||5 Years|
|Warranty - Labor||5 Years|
|Product Shipping Weight (lbs.)||2.0000|