Dayton Audio’s experienced team of designers places a high value on technical excellence, product reliability, and consistency of electro-acoustical performance. Our 20+ years of inspired, rational engineering has led to international acclaim by the loudspeaker community in particular. Never, in the pursuit of our audio goals, do we compromise on functionality or quality control.
- Gain a thorough understanding of our partners' requirements
- Design with intelligence and passion
- Use strategic planning for effective management and to exploit all possible opportunities for customers' advantage
- Employ environmentally-conscious methods of manufacturing, packaging, and freight
Innovation. Value. Quality. Aren’t these what you want in an audio product? There’s no reason to settle for anything less. Dayton Audio’s mission is to calibrate a fine balance between technology and art in order to exceed our customers’ expectations. Competitive costs and after-sale support also feature heavily in Dayton Audio’s vision of excellence. Our engineering team collaborates with OEM/ODM partners in order to create optimized, personalized product platforms.
For over two decades, Dayton Audio has specialized in audio components, particularly the field of loudspeaker design and production. While most of the engineering and development work is performed in the US, Dayton Audio goods are manufactured in North America, Europe, and Asia. This synchrony offers benefits of quality, logistics, and performance without compromise. Throughout the years, Dayton Audio products have received acclaim worldwide and are often compared favorably to similar items costing far more.
When people talk about reasonably priced, high-quality audio speakers and electronics, they talk about Dayton Audio.
They say things like "the best sounding" and "speakers of this quality tend to cost 3-4 times as much."
- Loudspeaker systems whose astonishing sonic capabilities challenge better-known competitors and driven by amplifiers any value-conscious hi-fi lover "would be a fool to pass up."
- Entertainment-centered audio and video equipment, from praiseworthy home theater subwoofers to an exceptional sound bar with an average user rating of 5.0/5."
- Audio driver components, many of which are used in high-end speaker brands: a planar tweeter that one DIY expert says "produces excellent highs and detail," and innovative audio exciters that turn almost any surface into a speaker.
- Specialty audio equipment, like the inexpensive iPhone mic that's "a great mic for audio analysis and measurements."
Dayton Audio delivers the engaging sound, unbeatable quality, and dedicated service you'd expect from a high-priced brand... but without the premium price.
Experience Dayton Audio's newly expanded, awesomely affordable family of products!